Take your part for one of the most meaningful movement!
We are committed to building the foundation of our children’s destiny.
We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement.
Some things that make us unique:
- We have lower teacher/student ratios in each of our 4 classrooms.
- We are in the process of converting to an employee-owned cooperative, which allows teachers additional benefits as well as a voice in the decision-making process.
- Social-emotional focus on the whole child with a play-based learning environment.
- We allow teachers autonomy over their classrooms and encourage creativity in developing a curriculum that is geared towards the interests of the students, not a “boxed” program.
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Early Childhood Teacher
Happy Ladybug Early Learning Center is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, loving and caring teachers. We are a well-respected Early Learning Center in Stapleton. We are looking for highly qualified teachers to add our team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1-year experience in Early Childhood Education,
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or in a related field, or
- Completion of ECE 101 and ECE 102
What We Offer & Benefits:
- Full-time hours (40 per week)
- 10 days paid time off in addition to 15 paid holidays per year.
- $300 sign on bonus
- Paid Center Closure from Christmas Eve to New Years
- Scholarships are available to take college courses
- Opportunity to attend paid training throughout Colorado
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org